Thursday, January 24, 2008

once a saint, always a saint

alright. cutting to the chase.

Olevel results released today. staying in SAJC. nothing more to it. everything else is irrelevant.

lessons today were a joke. only 11 people from my cg went to SA this morning, lame joked with mrtan for a whole hour during maths tutorial. and the 3 ganjiong spiders ran off to GP while the rest of us just ponned and slacked around the cafe and popcafe. haha. tsk tsk, bad examples eh. then went in cc to get the chemistry test results. hahaha. 17/18!!!! HAHA. so there. errr. yeah, and i pretty much dozed through the lecture.

argh. its been kinda irritating this week. both mshuang and mstsang asked me to join the student council. haha. and my answer of: "errr, no?" doesnt work either, they just seem to get more errr... enthused? like its a challenge to make me join or something. haha. honoured that yall asked me but NOOOOOO. haha. canoeing's my thing.






anyyyway. went for training at 5 today. haha. super cool. gideon, raymond aka charming and i were the only J1s there. heh. what has today's training taught me? - that i need to work out ALOT more. yup. ALOT.



heres to those from OG12 who didnt do as well as they wanted for Os. try to appeal guys/girls! come on, it just wouldnt be the same place without yall around. i really wish yall would make it in. try alright? and dionis, wow, you seriously scared me earlier today. talking to you on the phone, i almost felt like crying with you la. cheer up girl, im here if you need me. APPLY-APPEAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home