Thursday, December 27, 2007

Professional Professionalism... or something...

yayy. got the last presents off my hands today.

its a nice feeling to give out gifts. uhuh. and no, im not crazy. i really do understand why people say its better to give than to receive. hard to describe but its nice! (if the person likes the gift. hahaha.) shopping for gifts is a bore though, its incredibly difficult to try and get something that the receiver would like. haha. i try my best. hope its enough.


long time since i met you huh. the last time was on my birthday!!! hahaha! someone looks so professional now. like some business-person. i guess you lost your 'childhood innocence' (whatever that means). looking more cool and mature eh. not bad not bad. actually i think you're even borderline 'cold'. heh. $1000 pay better *ahem ahem* remember that you have me as a friend. HAH.


oh well. my OGL from sajc just called me. mm. she told me to be in school by 0710? wth. haha. i dont understand. it just seems to get earlier and earlier. the original was report to school at 0800 right? then the sajc letter said to report at 0720, and now she tells me 0710? haha. weird la. nvm nvm. thankfully i live nearby. now i no longer have long commute time! yay. 0710 it is then. i hope i fit in as well as in chs. yup. that'd be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home