Friday, December 21, 2007

*ouch* i just bit my own tongue while chewing gum and generally being a chatterbox telling my dad about the latest UCL draw. *ouch* dammit. Arsenal against AC Milan? dammit. i wonder if me biting my tongue is a bad omen for Arsenal. darn.

note to self: when chewing gum, shut your trap. biting your tongue hurts like hell.


working is weird- doing nothing is tiring while performing 'manual labour' allows me to forget my tiredness. haha. bookshop duty is great actually, i wouldnt mind doing it on a daily basis. the two days this week have been fun. made a couple of new friends too. the 9 hours today shifting-lifting-selling just flew by. it was so entertaining that i didnt even realise that i mysteriously received a medium sized gash on my calf which bled all down my leg. heh, to think i only spotted it when i got home. anyway, another $65 into the pocket, thanks junlong for the job intro.


oh yeah another thing, i think im inexplicably drawn to lesbians or something. nono. not that im interested in them or anything, but i just saw another lesbian couple making out at the void deck of the block near my house. once, id call it a coincidence, twice in 3 weeks, i dont know what to call it. but but but.... WHY CANT I AT LEAST SEE THE PRETTY ONES!!!! dammit, both couples ive seen all have tomboy hairstyles, tomboy postures and tomboy clothes. looked more like gay kissing la. yuck. dammit. rotten luck. haha. (shitt what if they WERE gays... )


anywayyy. taken slow strolls around serangoon estate at 7/8 plus after dinner is really relaxing. not exactly the first time ive done it but rather the first one ive enjoyed cos i dont usually have the time to slowwwwly walk. i took a super long 20min walk from my place to the mrt station (its only 5min away). walks give me time to think, and allows food to digest!! haha. cool.


ps: thanks to cheeyong for swapping work postings with me this weekend. you saved me about 30mins of waiting/travelling time.


Busted - Crashed the Wedding









dont you just love (okay maybe not) acoustic songs. i believe that the emphasis on acoustics brings out the song more. much much nicer. compare!


besides, does anybody know what happened to 'Busted'? i liked/like that group, go try listening to their songs, so totally off the norms of love songs. sappy and yet... unsappy?



edit: oh and what the hell is the deal with this stupid EAGLES thingy? how to collect and what to do with the irritating letter? lets just get it over and done with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home