Sunday, January 13, 2008

dum dee dum.

HELLO! yeah i dont know why but ive been using caps as well as exclamations alot recently. dont mind me.


alrighty. ive started my search for a new pair of running shoes. yeah, i know that mine are still in okay condition, its just that this constant rainy weather we've been having isnt helping cos it keeps getting my shoes wet. so irritating.

note: stuffing balls of newspaper into a wet shoe seriously helps to get it dry really quick.

sooo. initially arranged to go queensway with kevin on saturday but... me being a super lazy pig, i slept all the way to 11 and didnt pick up his call when he called. haha. then he didnt pick up my calls for the rest of the day, so we didnt manage to arrange a meeting. nvm, being free actually ended up suiting me cos i found time in the evening to go for a short 2.4 run at serangoon stadium. i was so pleased with myself for dragging myself up from my nap (yes i know im lazy) and making myself run. THEN, i realised that i didnt bring a watch to time my run. SHITTT. hahaha. nvm, evening runs after a thunderstorm are really nice, especially during the light drizzle, cooling and such, every breath becomes so refreshing.

anwayyy. sunday didnt turn out much better. although kevin PROMISED to call me after his church ended at 10, he didnt. tsk. haha. he waited for me to call him at 11 before telling me that he couldnt go out with me cos he was sick. huh. and there i was wondering why he couldnt just msg me earlier. nvm, its alright bro. thankfully, i managed to ask out the equally bored junlong to go with me. haha. took a super irritating 1hour bus ride down to queensway where junlong and i looked through all the shops twice over before deciding that nothing that looked even halfway decent fit my budget. despite queensway being the wholesale shopping centre for sporting goods, its still darn ex. like barely any running shoes under $150. damm. it wasnt completely fruitless though, junlong managed to get a good deal for month contacts from one of the optical shops there. shhhhh. hes not supposed to be wearing. haha. dont tell his mum. (but then again. odd place to locate optical shops aint it? in the middle of sporting shops. ohwell.)

bus-ed down to plaza singapura to take a look at World of Sports... and well, to let junlong get some food to fill his growling stomach. HAH. hungry pig. stopped by kfc where he ordered a zinger meal (like right before dinner time!) and i was sitting beside him beign super annoying by constantly telling him how disgustingly unhealthy fast food was. haha. oily oily fatty cancerous lumps of meat... well you get the point. well, i think im gonna try to swear off fast food like macs, kfc, burger king, err.? yeah. sort of. i guess namely those with fries and such. nvm.
moving on - i think i saw some rather not bad shoes at plaza but i didnt have much cash. wasnt sure if i should get them. sooo, i decided to be wishy washy for once and wait. haha. anyway, junlong even managed to find a present for his friend while we were there.

all in all, i wasted time. junlong ended up getting a very good bargain by agreeing to accompany me. he got everything he needed, whereas i got ... lunch? haha. nvm nvm. i'll go back down this friday to get what i need.


first canoeing training tomorrow! ahhh! haha. ive just spent the weekend being frightened by canoeist friends from other schools. guess i shouldnt have been talking to them. never mind that, im gonna persevere no matter what, gotta make it in. wish me luck.


Trade Marks - Only Love

1 Comments:

Blogger hilaryTEO said...

errr. hi? who are you?

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home