Saturday, September 15, 2007

I will never ask if you don't ever tell me
I know you well enough to know you'll never love me




WHAT A DAY.

alright. maybe nothing that special. but still... for the first time since the hols, got a good night's sleep. great for me.

most importantly, i got productive work done! congratulate me. im so lazy and slacky that its truly a miracle that i did proper work. and who do i have to thank for that- albert. haha. thanks for going out to do work with me man.

met him for lunch at macs then we found that there was nowhere to study. ended up doing amaths at the stairwell outside the tuition centre? haha. what with a dead cockroach somewhere around there (no i didnt go looking for it) tried our luck again later and finally got seats and the soyabean shop. love the place. so ends the blahblahblah about studying.

tuition. matrix/p&c/binomial theorem revision. not bad. i guess of these my binomial is superduper weak, since ive already got that question in paper1 wrong. my my- i felt so used at tuition today. SOMEBODY conveniently made use of me to do her assigned p&c question and present it on the board. TSK. and SHE was the one who chose it. tsk tsk tsk! haha. okay. nah. im kidding. glad to help. but stop saying you dont know how to do. YOU'RE smart!

apparently i was walking home behind the world's (or singapore's) most attractive woman today. okay yall must be insanely jealous but all im asking is that you keep that green eyed monster chained : i didnt see her face! hahaha.

bought dinner for sis after tuition and was on the way back i noticed something strange about the people walking towards me. correction: not people- MEN. not really noticing at first, i just found that their facial expressions were kinda odd as they walking towards me. then i realised they were all sneaking glances at the lady in front of me. dont know why- but EVERY guy walking in the opposite direction looked at her all the way until they walked past. one even almost bumped into a pole. ahaha. damn amusing to see how their eyes just sneakily glanced, then shifted back, then glanced again.

unfortunately, she went into the mrt station and i was lazy to walk that longer route to my house. feedback: should i have followed? HAHA. i didnt even see whats so attractive that everyone looked at her? haha. i guess im gonna lie to myself and convince myself that she has some super huge pimple on her face and that was why all of them were staring. haha.



on a demoralising note: my prelims are screwed. so horribly screwed. emaths is alright. but ss/hist/physics are all dead. i think my l1r5 is so horrible that i dont know here i can go for pae. HOWWWWWW.???


oh- arsenal beat spurs 1-3 HAHA. simply beautiful goals from fabs and ade. we're at the top!!! SO THERE you non-believers.


I stay wrecked and jealous for this,
for this simple reason
I just need to keep you in mind
as something larger than life


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home