Sunday, September 09, 2007





life bores me.

its amazing and uncanny how many times ive heard people mention 'gym' t0 me over the course of this weekend. stop it la. i havent been to the gym in ages. yeah seriously- like months. its eating into me man. I WANNA GYM!!! okay, i dont think i want to wait until after the Os. perhaps i'll use it to de-stress after prelim3, which are so totally screwed up at the moment.

well, its been all study and no play at the moment. walking over to 'huisuo' to study from morning to evening has pretty much become a routine for me recently. the gang over there is always different. on friday it was : trence, j.huang, iggy and me. today was : sherwin, m.tan, zq, iggy and me. haha. all crappy bunch. jokers. especially m.tan, trust me, you dont know how horrible he is until you study with him. cracking jokes with that super innocent looking face of his.


urgh, i thought i was done with that feeling. right now, ive got so much i just want to say out loud. but on further thought, nah, i think it would seriously screw things up big time if i ever said whats on my mind. you know, the worst thing that can happen is to have so much on your mind that you cant ever share. its like this humongous enormous weight thats strapped on my back, preventing me from enjoying anything or doing anything properly. i hate it. then again- i guess revealing it wont make things better but worse. talk about being caught between the anvil and a hard place. senseless rambling like this seems to be the only way to relieve the burden a little. hah.


on another note: its cool how many people ive started talking to that i havent even said a word to for years. cheers, lets get together again after the Os.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home