Tuesday, December 02, 2008

sian..

eh im damn sad now okayy.. so many trainings = so much travelling time to and fro from home to school, and school to bedok, and home to bedok. look, im not complaining about the trainings, sure im tired - but im loving it, its the most meaningful holidays ive head, for once i cant say im bored. haha.

but well, im damn sad cos my phone just decided to let itself die yesterday. one moment it was all working fine, and i was listening to my music, then i put it into my bag for awhile and it committed suicide. turned itself off and i cant turn it on now... sucks. aye. now WHAT am i do to on those long train/bus rides? and its so inconvenient cos i have to bring it for servicing at tampines... like Century Square?

to those who have been telling me im crazy for 'wasting' my hols in training, ive got a quote for you:

You can make yourself miserable, or you can make yourself strong. It takes the same amount of energy.
-Carlos Casteneda


well, i know ive made my choice. have you? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home