Saturday, October 25, 2008

growl..

sucks to be brought crashing back down to earth after being on a high... friday was good. exercised in the morning, pretty much slacked the whole day in school, watching 'Deathnote' and 'Deathnote2' till 1. then well yeah..

trainings have made me realise ive really been neglecting team issues for wayy too long. i really wonder how eugene managed to do all these. im drowning even with fi as my partner to help. urgh. there are just so many things to look into, im not to sure where to start..

all the while, people are telling me: 'hey capt, *** needs to be done', 'hey, i think you should ***, it would help the team'. guys, im only human. i can only do things one at a time, and i dont perform miracles. but give me some time, i'll give you everything, every fibre of my being if i have to. work with me alright?



im no superman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home