Saturday, October 04, 2008

*wince* *cringe* these past few days have been pretty painful. the cuts on my left hand and the bruised finger on my right havent really been kind to me. everything i touch brings pain, cant stretch cant grip. urgh...

spent the day resting and reading "Romance of the Three Kingdoms". haha. its been awhile since ive enjoyed a good book. think i should get back to reading, used to be a habit with me. back to being nerdy!

ah. mysterious girl's equally mysterious guy friend added me online a few days ago. haha. eh i know youre reading this blog. just talk to me if you wanna know me. its strange if you get people to talk to me. im not some monster who eats people right.. at least, i dont think i am.. haha.

oh yeah. i was out getting lunch today and i met clarice! like for the first time since primary school can. haha. she looks really really different now though. still as imba tall as ever, with insanely pale skin and dyed blonde hair. kinda makes her look like some caucasian. i swear i did a double-take before recognising her. its really an indicator of how old i actually am already, no longer that kiddo from primary school. all grown up, time to be more mature and take on more responsibilities already. time to grow up hilary!



Crush - David Archuleta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home