Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thanks. yes, im grateful.

i know ive been saying that we should stop talking about the release of the Os results and all cos its a sensitive topic, but i guess i really need to acknowledge the people who helped me achieve what i did. its only right:

1. Mum
thanks for putting up with my quirky study habits for throughout the months. (eg. studying through the night to the morning, staying out all day at the CC studyroom, staying out late at joel's place, talking to myself while memorising hist.) youve been most understanding to me.

2. Dad
i know i havent been really involved in all sorts of family activities over the past year and such, so i hope you wont hold it against me for choosing not to go out with yall and going out/staying home to study instead.

3. Friends
ahem. this is gonna be quite a mouthful: Iggy, Joshua (Huang/Goh), Joel, Kevin, Terence, YueSheng, Hanxun, Zhishen, Weida, Ivan, Albert, Callum, Steven, TeeLeng, Arianto - thanks so much for putting up with my nonsence and lame cracks over these last two years and encouraging me to study with yall, be it after school or during the weekends or holidays. for those that ive been pestering for help with maths and science homework, thanks all the more cos you gave me the starting boost and confidence to continue studying.

i wanna send out special thanks to IGNATIUS LIM aka iggy aka blackie aka darklord: youve been a true brother to me in 3-5 and 4-5. although we probably wont be in the same school after 2nd intake, lets not let our friendship fade yea? remember to call me when you have any plans for soccer at your place or anything. cos i want it that way.

4. Teachers
last but not least, the wonderful (and sometimes rather quirky) teachers of possibly the greatest school for guys, Catholic High School: MrYong, MrKrishnan, MrsYap, MrTanJitHuih, MsHua, MdmEE, MrsE.Goh, MrQuay (yes, even MrQuay) - all of you have played such an integral role in building up my confidence and helping me to acquire the skills i needed to get to where i am now. i remember how i walked into my sec3 class feeling rather useless cos i dropped hmt and i wasted my sec1 and sec2 life by playing for two years straight, i also remember the times where grades were like pass-fail-pass-fail. thanks for giving me the chance to change all that.


cheers. thanks all! you've made a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home