Sunday, May 04, 2008

tell me what to believe

hey hey. ive moved on people! haha. yeah, moved on ... from capping like crazy in the k1 to capping like crazy with louis in the k2. heh. on wed's training we actually capped an unbelievable 13 times in a single training. people tell me its normal but ... ohwell, lets just say that wed's training felt more like a swimming lesson than canoeing training.

anywayyy - the feel of using a k1 is getting better and better, no small part down to the seniors and teammates who have been constantly giving me tips and encouragement. eugene and cheehao have been particularly helpful in giving tips in stroking. thanks man.

there was really this period where i felt really really demoralised after every water training cos the i seemed to making to improvement at all in the k1, and my t1 was really -_-" too, could say that i didnt really look forward to water trainings, afraid coach wouldnt like it and kick me or something. well, now its like something has changed and im feeling much better about everything. guess it has something to do with the feeling that comes from knowing that ive gained something new from every training.

oh and take note, raymond isnt a nice guy! hahaha. played that ridiculous pushup game with him after training. whoa killed me la. what nonsence: "im gonna just do 1 more than you". he gave me chance and let me win la, i bet he wasnt even tired. haha. i'll challenge you again next time, you better not be ren2 bu4 hao3 and let me win.

btw : 2+4+6+8+10+.....+48 = 600
ahahaha. crazy

heading to the coffeeshop with raymond johnathan aaron after training was a really good way to destress. we laughed so much i bet we'll all have 6/8packs. super lot of rubbish and inside jokes, and AARON knows ALL of them. haha. he's like some secret keeper.


*i guess i must have hit my head on something cos theres this bump on my head which hurts like hell. who knows when/where.

Standfast - Carcrashes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home