Saturday, March 08, 2008

FAREWELL C, HELLO K

yepp. coach says that it isnt fair to make me change from being a natural right hander to paddle on my left, its too awkward and it'll take far too much time to convert my stance. sooo, i guess i'm heading back to the JK to work on my strokes and balance. hopefully i can make up on the time that the rest had when i was practicing (capsizing/swimming) on the C-1. urghh. and louis and gideon just moved on to the K-1 today. hais. LAGGING sucks.

besides, as fiona put it across to me, i wasted $10.50 today cos i lost my right water bootie. was swimming back to shore (again) and i kicked out and some stupid underwater rock scraped my calf, ankle and slipped my shoe off. irritating. another unlucky day i guess.

on a separate note, i really need to get studying/revision done this hols. trainings on monday-wednesdat-friday, so much homework, tests to study for. hai. hahaha, i guess i'll go pay my pre-Olevel haunt a visit this coming week. shall make use of my study room membership to go chiong work in the study room again like the good old days. study in morning, short break for lunch, chiong work till dinner, then head home. haha. love the freaking cold air-conditioning there.


and yes, thankyou to everyone whos shown concern for me or helped me in some way over the last 2weeks(?). i dont think you'll see me emo about that issue any more. not that its settled the way id like it but ive just chosen to forget about it. what isnt meant to be yours wont be yours right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl and Theresa:D said...

hey..
yeahh totally agree with you.
OKAY!!
TIME TO MOVE ON DUDE!!

ahhaha AND I GUESS IM THE ONLY ONE USING THE COMMENT THING LAH!!!

AHAH

okayokay

cheers!!
cheryl

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home