Saturday, July 21, 2007

okay. continue! .... with what?


hmmm.


hmmm


hmmm.



okay. i'll do the typical. what i always do.



I can't imagine any greater fear
Than waking up without you here
And though the sun would still shine on
My whole world would all be gone
But not for long
If I had to run
If I had to crawl
If I had to swim a hundred rivers
Just to climb a thousand walls
Always know that I would find a way
To get to where you are
There's no place that far

It wouldn't matter why we're apart
Lonely months, two stubborn hearts
Nothing short of God above
Could turn me away from your love
I need you that much

If I had to run
If I had to crawl
If I had to swim a hundred rivers
Just to climb a thousand walls
Always know that I would find a way
To get to where you are
There's no place that far



haha. seriously. im just love slapping these song lyrics here. dont ask why, i dont know too. they sound meaningful, i like them, i post them. its that simple. umm yeah.





ohyeah- ive gotten my edition of the harry potter book. hmm. i really should be doing work but its sitting on my bed mocking me:




hp book: oooooh. come read me. READ me. yoohoo! you know you want to.


me: -_-" you're not supposed to be able to talk.



yeah. im going nuts. or perhaps i always was. i guess the medicine does its job most of the time to make me appear sane.





by the way, have i ever mentioned that i might just be killed in the middle of the night-in my sleep, while im in my room? theres this hugely hugely huge tree growing behind my house. its towering above my bedroom window, and my room is on the third bloody floor! darn, im quite concerned that its gonna get struck by lightning during some storm and collapse on my house. id be sooooo dead, even before i can say: MOUSEDEERS ARE CUTE! wahaha.



these pics are taken from the third floor, my window, its still so bloody tall! like another 2 stories up! now now, lets get some people here to chop it down. haha. or at least make it shorter. ive even seen a bee's hive somewhere amongst the branches. i mean, if the bees sting the owners, or if it collapses on the owners house, i wouldnt really care- but dont implicate me! wahahaha. evill...
personal appearance. now thats a nice topic. PERSONAL. yeah, so it shouldnt be anyone else's business actually, but sometimes it affects others. haha. and that aint nice. okay, fats. sensitive topic. this is my opinion: if you're fat, admit it. and please please please dont wear body hugging shirts/ clothes or miniskirts/tight shorts. soo hurtful to the eyes. i saw these two ?ladies? wearing miniskirts on the way home from tuition. lets just say i initially wanted to take a picture to display the effects of miniskirts on fats, but then was worried that my phone would overload or something. so scary. haha. dont get me wrong, i dont discriminate fats, hell- IM FAT. i have fats all over, i think my stomachs covered in fat, as well as many other parts. BUT, at least be aware of how you look and dress accordingly. (hahaha, now everyone's gonna know why my clothes usually are quite loose. never tight. =D)
okay...
today
was
looong
albert MADE me wake at 7 just to meet him at serangoon gardens for breakfast, following which we visited the gym at serangoon cc. well its not as big nor well furnished as 'club fit' at bishan, but its much more peaceful, barely anyone around. not super-duper-uber-ultra fit guys there to demoralise me. then again, no motivation to become like them. win-lose situation. err. for $15 a month? perhaps in the hols, then i'll visit more.
bused down to bishan. bussssssssed. haha. sounding like a snake. chs. went to collect my chem tys that i happily forgot to get from russell yesterday. i think id forget my ass if it werent attached too tightly to remove. hahaha.
walked over to meet aaron at j8, who wanted to buy present for the birthday girl. (you must be happy, bet ya received lots of presents) apparently, someone forgot to tell him that the shop doesnt open so early. 11? umm. although i was soaked from the rain, did some work in the library, yeah- like only one summary. saw jowell lean there. HEH. with someone else. didnt see who though. haha. he was so embarrassed, red as a tomato. and evil aaron kept messaging him to tease. poor thing.
hmmm. im getting bored with myself. meaning that anyone reading should be getting bored too. okay- lightspeed recount. ready? set? here we go:
left library
aaron bought present
i dallied to admire the cute mechanical plant sold at action city. cuteee.
albert/aaron lunched at food juntion
beat edwin at arm-wrestling. WEAK! hahahaha.
almost tied with eugene. yongsheng poked me! i demand a rematch.
crapped with wilson. he thinks he's turning from ugly to chio. haha.
busssssed back to serangoon.
did amaths at the soyabean shop. love the place.
tuition till 6.
work work work.
okay. now THIS cannot be sped through. cos its about.... food. yeah, gotta take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. yoshinoya! yummy. spicy beef bowl? its good. really good. really really good. spicy. miso soup? not bad, nice in small portions. thinking back, i really should have taken a picture of the food, but then again, i was sooooo hungry. skipped lunch remember? and to think that the last time i ate yoshinoya was... yeah. my birthday... ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home