Thursday, July 19, 2007

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I'm so hollow, baby,
I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so,
I'm so hollow.



darn. dont you just hate the feeling when you see something wrong happening around you and you just cant do anything? zhishen ah zhishen. i dont know if you're reading this, but your problem is seriously troublesome. honestly bro- dont be an asshole. at least give her some direct answer and not do it like this. damn cruel.


on another note... the dreaded countdown is really making itself much more obvious now.
-5-6 weeks to prelim3. THE prelim. the MUST SCORE prelim. yeah, its gonna help if i wanna go to vjc or something next year. 6points the target. lets go.
-prelims one week, break one week. prelims another week. huuuuh. so odd la. theres a week break in between. hardcore mugging time.
-after that, 3 more weeks to Olevels. its THE ONE. yeah. or rather. the One. horrible. scary too. really dislike the feeling of not knowing whats coming up next. where do i go after chs?


the morning lessons are beginning again. lessons will be officially starting at 7. woohoo... -_-". okay. used to hate it so much. now- im really thankful too all the teachers that are putting in so much effort just to help us. not like its their Olevels. hahaha. THANKS.


to all readers from chs: lets agree on something- stay low on 'teacher radar'. lets not care who's teaching us anymore. we've been complaining whenever we got teachers we didnt like. for these last few months, i guess it doesnt really matter anymore.

for me: im just gonna do my part and do practices after practices. over and over. till i practically drop. haha. hopefully that happens after the Os la.



6points the target. B3m!!! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home