Monday, July 16, 2007

I cant sleep,

I just can't breathe,

when your shadow is all over me baby,

Don't wanna be,a fool in your eyes,

Cause what we had was built on lies,




And when our love seems to fade away,

Listen to me hear what I say,


I don't wanna feel,

the way that i do,

I just wanna be,

right here with you,

I don't wanna see,

see us apart,

I just wanna say it straight from my heart,

I miss you.....


What would it take,

for you to see,

To make you understand,

that i'll always believe,

You and i,

can make it through,

And i still know,

I can't get over you,




Cause when our love seems to fade away,

Listen to me hear what I say,


I don't wanna feel,

the way that I do,

I just wanna be,

right here with you,

I don't wanna see,

see us apart,
I just wanna say it straight from my heart,


oh baby i miss you,

i do...




Cause when our love always fades away,

Listen to me hear what I say,


I don't wanna feel,

the way that i do,

I just wanna be,

right here with you,

I don't wanna see,

see us apart,

I just wanna say it straight from my heart,

I miss you,

i miss you,

i do...


I don't wanna feel,

the way that I do,

I just wanna be,

right here with you,

I don't wanna see,

See us apart,

I just wanna say it straight from my heart,

oh baby i miss you, i do...



ahh... i think thats such a nice song! aye, apparently my attempt to cut down on the love songs isnt working. who cares la. their nice to listen to while studying late into the night.





talking about late into the night, im tired. ahhhhhh. sooooo tired. now i seriously think im becoming weak after passing out. back then, used to be able to sleep at 2-3ish wake at 530 head over to school and not feel tired until perhaps thursday or friday. now...? sleep at 12-1ish wake at 530 and im tired at like tuesday. haha. WEAK.





haha. some DEAR girl called me DEAR boy recently (ummm...???). anyway, it got me thinking: i think mousedeer (s?) are cute! haha. have you ever been down to the night safari to see them? haha. they look totally like bambi from the movie! makes me want to visit the night safari just to take a personal look at them after the Os. haha. i shall!
































CUTE! ahahaha. told you.



OH. i feel so fortunate that i decided to turn down the offer to go watch Harry Potter on saturday. heard for albert and jerome that it was awful. hahaha! saved $$$. yeah. and still got some work done that night too. however, there are just so many movies coming out to tempt me. hah. i think i'll deviate from my study schedule just this once to catch the simpsons. oh the advert looked pretty good. plus- its in 2D! soon then.


ooh. theres another thing. this weekend is SOMEONE's birthday HOR. haha. see i didnt forget. yeah, and i only have 1/2 of your present. umm. yeah. you'll see what i mean when i pass it to you. if you're reading this: how about we meet for up earlier on your bday to ... lunch/study? then i pass it to you first. how about THAT. haha. oh and remember to memorise what i asked you to. HAH.


hmmm. what happened in school today. errr.. nothing much actually, lessons as boring as ever. haha. OH. my amaths is as careless as ever. haha. matrixes test i did ALL my working wrongly. then leong AL got damn pissed off and marked EVERYTHING wrong. haha. imagine that, all the answers were correct but i got 2/25. =/ damn. cant afford to be that careless in Os. i dont even dare to look at that paper. buried it somewhere deep in my file. at least kinda/sorta redeemed myself by getting 26 in the department test. whew. okay, this week, chiong amaths.


CL listening compre was kinda a fiasco. was so sleepy. haha. we actually had to be seated in the classroom by 2, and the LC started at 3? omg. i think i nodded off once during that period. cos the container of pencil lead i was fiddling with suddenly flew out of my hands and onto the floor. hmmm. magical propulsion powers. haha. other than that, i was having fun teasing kevin. both about his 'cute' passport photo as well as.... AHEM. hahaha. kevin is a liar liar.


oh do you sometimes have the feeling that you dont know how you're feeling? yeah i know that it doesnt really make sense but thats how ive been feeling quite a lot recently. i dont know if i should be happy or worried or sad. in the end, i mostly just appear to show this 'who cares' attitude. i think my feelings have been screwed with in some way that they're all haywire or something. die die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home