Tuesday, July 03, 2007

sometimes life sucks. it seems to take a turn for the better, only to drop a whole shitload of crap on you the very next moment when you arent expecting it.

since i know that 'certain' people might read this, i cant really write everything here. yeah. some things should either be said out loud directly to the person, or not said at all. you cant even begin to imagine how it feels to find out something like that la.

Song name: Stupid Love Songs- The Midway State.

Back alleys are so dark at twelve and one o’clock,
I’m empty handed with only a glass but no I won't drink.
Its seven-thirty again I’m dreaming that I had a life
instead I’ll sit here on the edge of my bed,
singing stupid love songs that don't ever end.
I don't want to hate you.
I wish that I could love you.
instead I’ll wallow in misery
and dance to the rhymes of your sweet nurseries,
well I’ve tried begging down your stone cold eyes
but I should have known
that I’d look too far from what's inside of your heart.




the song kinda sums it all up. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home