Thursday, July 26, 2007

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! *&!&#&$)(#*(*#$^*&(!(*#&$(*!(*&#$(*^#(*$&^(*!#^$(*#&$^&(!*#&

SOME @#&#(*$&#(*$&#(*$&!(&$#!(*$&#( IDIOT STOLE MY HANDPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1





okay, im more under control, but i still dont know how it happened, and im still freaking pissed. hmm. so ive cancelled my existing simcard, and along with it goes ALL my contacts cos in case you havent been reading the top, MY PHONE IS GONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

so i guess what im saying is that if you want me to keep in contact with you, please pm me on msn and tell me your hp number and stuff like that. errr. i'll be going to the singtel hello shop to get the new card tmr after school i think, so tell me your numbers from tmr night onwards.

shit laa..... more than 6years of friend's/teacher's contacts just poofed like that. man im pissed. its as much my fault as the asshole who stole it. DAMN.

and im so thankful to my dad who gave his backup phone to me to use. ps: when i say backup phone, its actually one of those motorolla v3 series, newer than the original v3, but... eeyer. i think id still prefer my nokia... bye poor phone, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home