Sunday, May 06, 2007

haha. mugging... nono... studying... nono... crapping with terence today at the library was fun.

i reached the library at 0950, 10mins before it opened, hoping to get a seat at the tables. WELL- didnt happen. the moment the doors opened, the crowd of people RAN (yes, you saw correctly- RAN) into the place to book tables. HUH. so stupid la. anyway, i took 2 tiny couches to start doing work. only completed one yingyongwen and 2 chapters of chem revision before my back started to hurt cos i had to bend into my lap to write. TSK. so we left.

well, heres where the extremely idiotness began. terence brought me up to have a look at the rest of the library, since im too loser to have gone up AT all. haha. took the lift up to the 15 story and went all the way down to b1. haha. felt a bit like those amusement park rides. a little weightlessness. haha. loser THRILLS. OH- i think i shall bring my tablet to do work there next time, there are like 3-4 levels of EMPTY study areas which you can only use laptops to study. NO PEOPLE = cool. besides, i can stay there till 9pm!!! cheers.

bras basah was next. we honestly hit every second hand bookstore in the place, and i got myself to very respectable Olevels TYS. one amaths and another physics. seems rather good. all for $13- thats like the price of 1 new book. yayy. umm. bought some exercise stuff while looking for dumbbells for terence. so expensive- a pair for $48? AND my dad bought them for my birthday! YAYY. thanks so much. abit late i know. hhaa. OH OH OH. bought the skipping rope for *AHEM*. (you better be grateful- haha)

dhoby ghaut... walked around and found really good bargain for weights. well... i dont need that set now but i shall buy them after i outgrow my current 5kg ones. yupp. nothing much else i guess except for that encounter with the attitude case of a cashier and long johns. SO RUDE. haha. dont care la. i got all that i wanted today. CHEERS.

yeah well, ive been listening to my mp3 for hours while travelling and studying, and found another old nice song. heres my favourite part from 'Every Little Thing You Do' by Westlife:

Is it your smile or your laugh or your heart?
Does it really matter why I love you?
Anywhere there's a crowd, you stand out
Can't you see why they can't ignore you
If you wanna know
Why I can't let go
Let me explain to you
That every little dream comes true
With every little thing you do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home