Thursday, May 03, 2007

ayee... what on earth happened. ive learnt my lesson i tell you. ive been so complacent and now im being punished for it. emaths.. annoying emaths- i practically worked my fingers to the bones doing practices over and over agin for the paper. and.... i was so overconfident that i would be able to do vectors and transformation that i did everything except those chapters. hmmm. what happened then? these 2 chapters sneaked behind me and bit me on my ass. now my precious a1 is gone with the wind and im left trying to cling on to an a2. TSK. i wont let this happen again.

let me set my schedule NOW:

monday- thursday: erm... homework and some daily revision i guess.
friday: YAYY. gym! haha. and... homework.
saturday: hmm.. i think i'll just slack apart from tuition.
sunday: go out to study? i dont know.

nvm. i'll share something less dreary and not about my loser life. hah. lessons today were fun. im sure kevin will agree that english was cool. haha. well, iggy sent 'msgs' to a select group of 6 of kevin's friends. very 'interesting' replies from some of them too.

quote: 'erm. i just wanna concentrate on my studies' HAH. i wonder what the msgs were huh.

oh oh oh. im going retro again. haha. i watched american idol yesterday and i heard so many bon jovi songs. and well i remembered how good this one sounds:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home