Tuesday, April 03, 2007

call me when you're lonely,
sms me when you're bored,
i'll try to help the best i can.

i dont claim to be special,
i cant ensure i'll make you happy,
but i can share the pain.

lets all be gay and happy. im back to blogging again cos it appears that the problem has been more or less solved. yayy ME! haha. now all i have to do is continuously tease that poor fellow by the name of ..... AHEM. haha. sometimes i feel so mean the way i keep on following him and repeating the same few questions but.... well... i said SOMETIMES. haha.

heading of to the gym on friday, already got quite a few going with me. anyone else interested could meet me any fridays after school at bishan stadium gym i suppose. lets all get fit together!

lets enjoy some meaningful lyrics:

But just know that I tried
To always apologize
And I'ma have you first always in my heart
To keep you satisfied

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home