Sunday, March 11, 2007

ahhh. im finally back here after the prelims. firstly let me just clarify:

PRELIMS ARE HORRIBLE

not only are they a serious source of stress and depression, they screwed up my life. now, after the prelims, my daily lifestyle has become totally out of sync.

i wake up at 0530

i eat breakfast/lunch at 9-ish 10-ish during the break between papers.

i arrive home at about 1, and TRY to revise.

i end up sleeping till 1900 cos i havent gotten enough sleep in the night.

because of my name, im awake till 0300 studying.

THEN, i wake up at 0530 the next day

now, isnt that just a drag.

Friday 090307

final paper, Amaths. the paper in general wasnt that bad. there were just this few questions that were rather tough (to me). and well, i think i really need work on my differentiation and integration of exponential functions. *gulp* stayed over at iggy's house. andrew was especially hyper and vulgar. and wth, hes only sec 3. rascist bugger somemore.

Saturday 100307

soccer at ccab. haii, dont even want to talk about how we kept losing to those NSmen.

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to heaven



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home