Thursday, December 03, 2009

i tried to go on like i never knew you

ahh ive neglected this for awhile..

lets see, alevels are over. ive got so much freedom its scary. sometimes i have to remind myself that its over and i can chill without guilt. haha, i actually felt guilty for my afternoon nap when i woke up..

hmm, got my prom clothes shopping done today with aaron (my fashion consultatant). haha i didnt get to buy my all white suit, i managed to find it, but i swear i looked like a groom. haha looked like i was gonna get married at prom lol.. nvm, i got a white blazer anyways..

ive become a gamer. i admit. its an addiction. STARCRAFT. IS. AWESOME. haha. i havent played it since primary school but its still as cool as ever. sorry people, time for me to become an introvert.



bye all.. HAHAHA





i listen: Backstreet Boys - Incomplete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home