Friday, October 23, 2009

thinking 'bout the better times

i totally hate it when things get me thinking too much, and i question my decisions. nonono. even yuesheng aka ironman agreed with my course of action. oh btw, im so happy for him and his girl (whose name i forgot to ask - LOL)

yeah anyway. i guess its true when things are looking down, someone always picks you up. haha had a super long msn convo with weepeng just now. like 2hrs compared to the 0hours over the past year. hahaha. according to her - she brings me joy (as i said - whos joy? is she prettty?)

but yeah. talking to OLDGRANDMOTHERmann sure is entertaining, one of my first friends in sa, all the way back from pae og12. fun times..

note: my msn nick is spelled wrongly intentionally, stop correcting me! hahaha.





i listen: Barry Manilow - I Can't Smile Without You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home