Saturday, November 21, 2009

just you and me and love and all of our friends

they say that the person you truly love is the last person in your mind at night, and the first person in your mind in the morning... that person was - my chinese sinseh (omgwtfshit!) haha its not what you think, i fell asleep last night considering whether i should visit her to treat the annoying wrist once and for all, and i dreamt about going to the sinseh and the prickly needles, so i woke up and remembered the dream! hahaha. me love the sinseh, no chance, not after shes drawn so much blood from me. LOL.

sorry for the craziness, just quite happy that im over and done with econs paper and it wasnt as bad as i feared.. haha hurrah! now just chiong physics and chem and itll all be over. on a side note, hurrah for physics too hahaha.





i listen: Three Doors Down - Its Not My Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home