Sunday, August 16, 2009

hai. maybe lwin is right and im really getting old. i realised that theres hardly a day that im not feeling the hurt from either one of my old injuries. haha. wrist restricting my gymming, knee and ankle with the running. rarr. then again. the pain reminds me that i was.. ahem AM a canoeist. and its all worth it. kinda.. well i'll say its worth it when i stop aching from yesterday's exercise. haha.

bishanpark run and dinner with ironman and kun was great. the talk afterwards helped me out quite a bit too, i think. i agree that ive been burying the issue aside for so long, but nows not the time. not with prelims at the doorstep and alevels round the corner. still, as yuesheng said, its like plastic, it isnt biodegradable, gotta do something. "you gotta forgive yourself before you think about anything else". dammit.



i listen: New Found Glory - My Friends Over You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home