Saturday, August 01, 2009

haha my classmates are uber cool. the past weeks in school have been damn funny. every day, every break all i remember is laughing till my face aches and my stomach hurts. i dont think its healthy to laugh that much after eating. leaving aside the discussions about gaki and noticing the funny stuff that other people do in the cafe, theres still the retarded games of open-numbers. really brightens up my school life.

oh oh. i wanted to mention that i kinda think people are getting a little too paranoid lately. just today i noticed two secondary school boys get chased away from sitting at a void deck by policemen. from what i heard when i walked past, apparently some resident called to complain that 'suspicious characters' were loitering around the block. huh? suspicious in their school uniform? cos they're malay? is that paranoia? is that racism? the resident being just to nosy? either way, thats messed up. like my room. yeah - my room is messed up. by .. me? haha books files bags strewn all over. yup. messed up /;




i listen : McFly -The Heart Never Lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home