Sunday, August 23, 2009

anyone out there who had a strange weekend like me raise your hand! err okay, i cant see the hands anyway. whatever.. it was so contrasting, saturday was so supremely productive and then today i totally frittered it away, couldnt concentrate on anything.

saturday was a day full of exercise. WAIT - before anyone condemns me and nags me to study, hold on. overslept and had to rush to yck to meet biao early in the morning, where i spent some time doing bowel exercises while waiting, HEH. (okay this probably makes pretty disgusting reading, but who cares?) this was followed up with a much needed workout at yck gym, from which im still aching today..the afternoon was definitely the most tiring, exercising my rusty malfunctioning brain in the most productive study session ive had in a long time at home. the most enjoyable part of the day was, unsurprisingly, dinner at chinatown with the family and then meeting tzetian and josh at gardens for supper/dessert. mocha tauhuey and ice3 mudpie! alrighttt, stomach exercise haha. btw, tt is extremely horny and josh attracts gays on facebook - HAHA.

oh and bytheway, its fantasitic to watch arsenal steamroll pompey 4-1, and get stupid thermal physics out of the way all in one night.


theres really nothing to mention about sunday. apart from naomi messaging me early in the morning calling me sweeney... errr. huh? well the rest of the day was spent trying to study, but constantly dozing off in the wonderfully cooling weather, i didnt even get to swim this weekend! rarr..




i listen: Micheal Learns To Rock - Breaking My Heart

I'm on the floor
counting one minute more
No one to break the silence

Staring into the night
all alone but that's alright
It's the feeling deep inside I don't like

There is no excuse my friend
for breaking my heart
breaking my heart again
This is where our journey ends
Your breaking my heart again

Here in my bed
counting the words you've said
They linger in the shadows

Coming home late at night
drunk again but that's alright
It's the look in your eyes I don't like

There is no excuse my friend
for breaking my heart
breaking my heart again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home