Monday, July 07, 2008

lets get a little closer now.

okay. dont mind the title of this post, i was struggling to come up with anything and i was listening to some song so i just extracted the lyrics..

well, after reading KC's recent post, im kinda forced to agree. is it just me, or are classes in JC just not as close as those that we've had in secondary school, or even primary school. i dont know.. tell me though, im guessing its gotta be me cos i dont see that many of the other people having the same problems, i think. like, when recently the class decided to go to Sentosa *ahem-ahem-ahem*, and asked me along, i totally didnt feel any incentive to go with them. okayy, perhaps i had training that i didnt wish to miss. perhaps im just not the kind to ... do what they did. dammit theres really something wrong with me. i dont even think i have very close friends in my class..

i mean, for as long as i can remember, every class that ive been in has produced a couple of people that ive been really really close to, and that id usually be seen with. its like if you couldnt contact me in school and you called their handphones, youd probably be able to talk to me... mm like there were people like eechun in pri school, albert in lower secondary, iggy in upper sec, now? aye.

stranger still, ive realised that the bulk of my closer friends dont usually come from my classes either.. haha. looking at the people that i still keep in contact with, theres the joshuagoh gang that i still have no idea how i came to know, the ncc brothers, and of course - the canoeing team. whats it with me and class bonding..? ohwell.

aye. maybe theres something wrong with me, maybe im just having too much time on my hands to think about all this nonsensical rubbish. who knows .. lol.



anyway.. to all those sa-canoeists that are taking part in the upcoming Adivs:

ALL THE BEST !

show what you've got, though im not rowing but you'll have my moral support all the way, if that helps. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home