Saturday, June 07, 2008

two down - two to go

week2 of the hols are over.. same old same old. been spending most of my time at trainings, and wayyy too little time on studying. horrible. im really really worried about the upcoming common tests... seriously i need to do well.

just received this email with a couple of humorous quotes, enjoy:

BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.

GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY : You love me...

GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??


and my personal favorite:


BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??


haha. okayy.. quite lame but nvm. aye, theres the 10km passion run tmr and im getting a little apprehensive, haven't really ran in quite a while. the longest distance ive done is like the 2.4km for that recent fitness test. ohwell.. and louis is staying over tonight.. wish us luck for tmr - haha.

mmm. the upcoming week's gonna be boring for sure... training as per usual, being left alone at home while the family goes to melacca, and well... yeah you know... aye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home