Thursday, December 21, 2006

ALBERT MADE USE OF ME AS AN EXCUSE TO GO OUT AND MEET ********!!!

unbelievable. albert accompanied me to bras basah complex to print the posters for ncc. the condition he made for me was that i was supposed to go with him to vivocity so that he can buy christmas present.

so we 'tralala'ed down to bras basah via mrt and searched for the printing shop. i tell you, this kind of shop must make a fortune! i printed my 23 posters for the exorbitant price of 1.80 per A4 sized poster. thats a total of 41.40!!! thank god i can claim from the ncc fund.

okay, all the while back to cityhall mrt albert had to put up with my grumbling i think. sorry man. supposed to meet kevin at vivo but... HE DIDNT TURN UP. eeyer. made us wait so long.

okay. after visits to ALL the chocolate-selling shops in the place, we decided to leave. for some strange reason, albert kept emphasizing that he needed to be at angmokio mrt at 7 to meet his 'friend'. so i pestered and pestered until he told me that he needed a reason to leave the house so he used me as a reason so that he could go meet his friend. HUH.

okay. its alright. although i didnt get the information i wanted: I WILL GET IT. haha. *smiles*

*dont you feel lucky. i had something to do when you werent free! haha. or you'd feel so guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home