Tuesday, December 19, 2006

other than academics, i have to say that these holidays have been the most meaningful ones i have ever had. maybe its cos the camps im going to are most probably the last camps i will go to for the rest of my secondary school life.

ive taken so much time to think about stuffs this few weeks and i think that ive become much wiser after this hols. right before the hols was a rather depressing time but i think that ive more or less sorted out whatever was going on in my head.

some things have to be deleted, some have to be framed and treasured. it was during this time where i looked deep within me and seperated those things.

heres what ive come up with:
-the past should remain the past, whatever has not gone well can be worked on or just plain erased.
-i wanna work on the present, there are many things at hand that i can do better. i'll TRY.
-the future? haha, who knows. all i know is that i want to go to SAJC and i'll work hard to get there but anything else is out of my control.

Chiangmai Trip
this trip was one of the most fun holidays ive been to in a really long time. past hols in recent years have been BORING. fun with faimly is possible, well.

OBS:
my first time to UBIN- LOSER. i can safely say that the experiences that i went through in this camp has had the greatest impression on me... EVER. well i felt really empowered after the camp and i really-really-really think that now i can put my past troubles behind me and i can acheive my goals.


yup. ive even started feeling a little sad whenever i move my ncc stuffs around the house. its hard to think that in about 4 months all those stuff will be only memories. i was keeping the badges and suddenly recalled all about the courses that i went through to earn them. how quickly these years have passed. still recall in sec1 when i was kinda scared when my sec4 senior said: 'Welcome to 4 years in hell.' well that all seems so foolish and distant now.

onwards to study-study-study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home