Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HAH . i think im going crazy- recently becoming so slack and feeling so relaxed. i dont know why but suddenly i feel so patient?

especially this year- i feel that ive become increasingly impatient and easily vexed? maybe due to stress? well for once today i didnt get angry, though i found today to be rather unlucky for me. AMAZING - didnt get pissed at all today!

i woke up late and i went to the bus-stop, then i remembered that i forgot to grab my keys after locking up my house- sheesh, feel so idiotic. anyway, made my way to the bus-stop AGAIN and realised that i just missed the bus, BA~ as if that wasnt bad enough, the second bus took until 0630 to arrive- and it DIDNT STOP, wth man. the stupid driver slowed down, looked at me and drove off.... for some reason, i didnt feel pissed, just felt like laughing out loud.

anway- enough about my crazy ramblings about my boring life- heres a cool poem to share:


The Crystal Gazer I shall gather myself into my self again,
I shall take my scattered selves and make them one.
I shall fuse them into a polished crystal ball
Where I can see the moon and the flashing sun.
I Shall sit like a sibyl, hour after hour intent.
Watching the future come and the present go -
And the little shifting pictures of people rushing
In tiny self-importance to and fro. -

Sara Teasdale


really strikes me deeply you know? exudes such a feeling of relaxation and calmness. this is the attitude i shall adopt from now on. yay for me- patience always pays off.

trust =)


today was crap- well not really

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home