Sunday, August 27, 2006

ah... i guess im gonna have to ride this through. i hope that theres a reason behind this so im not going to pry into it. its pretty obvious how i feel already, YOU should know. ill wait, give me a signal to let me know if im doing the right thing?

really concerned about the results that have been coming my way. i wouldnt call my results bad- coz they arent really. but then again, they're definitely not up to what i think will bring me where i want to go in the future. hmm, thus i see this term as a failure to build upon in the final term and ill use the slight improvement this term as a inspiration to mugg harder for the coming exams and for the huge Os next year.


quote: success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm

Winston Churchill


well im gonna take his words and apply them to my studies and other stuff that i do- not gonna let little setbacks bring me down again. keep my head down, toughen up and forge ahead- yeah, thats what im gonna do.


ohwell. ARSENAL LOST - when're they gonna learn that although their style looks really pleasing to the eye and is very fluent, it doesnt allow them to score goals? look at the outcome- 2 matches-1 goal. plus they're seriously overpassing the ball around- take some chances and score the odd sloppy goal... haiz, how're they gonna keep up the pace with 2 draws from 2 games. i really fear for them this season. even wigan have got more points than them already.


today was crap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home