Sunday, December 28, 2008

i wonder ... will anyone answer?

haha i kop-ed this from yingying's blog, something she did to relieve boredom, i thought id try it out to see if it helps. LOL. readers (if there are any out there) pls just answer, k =)



Reply with an anonymous comment for each:


1. One cryptic I may understand...but I may not.


2. One compliment you've wanted to give me.


3. One random thing just off the top of your head.


4. About how long have we known each other/known of each other?


5. And a hint as to who you are.





just do it, pls. THANKS. haha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. snort


2. errr you are very smart!


3. you are a kukubird!


4. since primary school


5. am not bored anymore XDDD

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. 'I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time.'
-Anna Freud

2. You always seem to put 100% into everything!

3. I'm late for school.

4. Almost a decade, I think! :O

5. Pastamania: Nine guys, one me.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I wished we'd met in a diff circumstance. Or maybe not.

2. Your one of the nicest and purest guys I've met. Honest and really goodwilled.

3. I need to be more hardworking):

4. 3/4 years?

5. I don't know. Can you guess who am I? Haha

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home