Friday, November 23, 2007

B-O-R-E-D
yea. bored. thats how im feeling. at this moment, im half-watching 'King Kong' for like the gazillionth time on HBO. at least im going kayaking tomorrow, and its gonna let me soak up the sun or something. ( i swear ive been turning whiter ever since i stopped going for ncc trainings)




look at the nice blue bottle. look. stare at it. slowly feel yourself getting hypnotized. alright, dont. its not very nice anyway. im not even sure how i got it. i bet its some $1.99 shop or something. just look at the word, 'HAOOIXIAOZ'. i kinda think it sounds like some twit version of hanyupinying, though im not sure what word its trying to spell.

water bottle. water. bottle. yeah, im kinda swamped with all sorts of bottles at home. i dont really remember when i started accumulating so many bottles actually. i was looking into my kitchen cupboard today (for food of course), and i realised that i have aprox 8 bottles that ive never used, and thats including of those useless metal bottles that people always give as souvenirs. (oh and by the way, i didnt find food. =( awwwww! hahaha! loser cupboard)




red's a nice colour. going with black, wonderful. haha. nice ball nice ball. kinda burned a $14 dollar hole in my wallet though. one tiny little ball costs $14, whoa. real good quality to play with though. i actually was gonna buy the white one, buttttt KEVIN wanted it too, so i 'decided' that a red ball would be more 'outstanding' and 'unique'. hahaha. its nice though.




and i thought these hols were gonna be fun. all ive felt so far is boredom boredom and more boredom. is it possible to be sick of slacking already.





One Republic - Apologise

I'm holding on a rope
Got me 10 feet off the ground
I'm hearin' what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down
But wait
You tell me that you're sorry didn't think I'd turn around and say:

That it's too late to apologize
Too late
Said it's too late to apologize
Too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
I need you like a heart needs a beat, it's nothing new
Yeah
I loved you with a fire red now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize
Too late
Said it's too late to apologize
Too late

I'm holding on a rope
Got me 10 feet off the ground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home