Tuesday, January 09, 2007

yes. sec4 life is in its 2nd week already. 8 more weeks to prelim one. omg.

haha. i attended 2/5 lessons i had today thanks to the cca talk- in which i practically did nothing except stand there in the oh-so-cool no.1.

after talking to some of the sec1s, i realise something, DAMN. most of the people i talked to came through using DSA. thats not good, it reduces the pool of students that our cadets can come from-grrrrh. well, much of the time spent was waiting time. yeah, the annoying choir performance took waayyyyy longer than it was supposed to, uhuh. so we just sat around in store waiting and waiting and well... waiting. the talk itself wasnt very eventful, i guess the sec1s were rather sleepy or something, although it was a nice feeling when they applauded the work put into the video.

that pretty much summed up my day in school. missed (english-physics-double maths) HEH. ohwell. it was worth it i guess. PLUS- someone got hit by birdshit. hahaha. too bad.



You know I'd fight for you but how could I fight someone who isn't even there
I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you I don't care if that's not fair


PS: oh and those people who are tagging my tagboard with fake names. pls stop it, its really annoying. use your real names or at least something which i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home