Thursday, October 19, 2006

one. yeah just one event can really change your day.

today was so ominous due to the knowledge that we were going to recieve our results for amaths, emaths, ss and chinese. to make things worse it didnt even start well with the crappy amaths results that i got. although i didnt/havent receive and failing grades yet, there arent too many good ones though. but then came the emaths paper.

oh btw, i just have to shout smth. I SCORED THE SAME IN EMATHS WITH TEE LENG THE MATHS PRO!!! haha. ok thats finally out of my system. the emaths and ss were not that good grades but they were average-ish grades and did work to pull my confidence and mood up a little.

ohmygod the dreaded chinese was after recess. and mr yong ah... purposely asked me to help give out the papers. wellwellwell. pigs go fly you know- so there cheryl. the results were like so foreign to me la.

zuowen- 34/50
yingyongwen-15/20
paper2- 51/70
listening compre- 20/20!!!
oral- 22/40 (doi)
total- [71/100]


woohoo. my first distinction and its from the most unlikely source huh. probably my only A. but its one more than i expected anyway. haha. yay. im high now.



i wanna understand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home